Ag Lease Contracts
Regardless of industry, contracts are useful when you are working together. Not as much to bind and hand-tie people, but to lay out as many issues that affect the parties and limit misunderstandings of responsibility. And do so before they become issues in a relationship.
We operate using these contracts when working with our clients. They are created from years and years of expertise in the market and help to outline and force resolution on common topics of concern. We feel they provide good representation for both sides of the agreement.
note: These contracts and informational docs are taken from aglease101,org which is powered by The North Central Farm Management Extension Committee. We have the documents on our site in case they should ever suspend the aglease101.org site.
- Fixed and Flexible Cash Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
- Crop Share Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
- Pasture Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
- Rental Agreements For Farm Buildings and Livestock Facilities
- Purchasing and Leasing Farm Equipment
- Beef Cow Rental Arrangements For Your Farm
- Farm Building Rental Rate Survey
- Cash Farm Lease
- Crop-Share Farm Lease
- Pasture Lease
- Farm Building or Livestock Facility Lease
- Farm Machinery Lease for Non-commercial Transactions
- Livestock Rental Lease